Monday was the kick off for homecoming at Lutheran High School and I had the distinct privilege of being their motivational speaker.
But what’s more important, Lutheran High School allowed me the opportunity to share my heart and my message with the students and faculty.
Remember, you will always find your footing on your personal staircase to success, if you:
- Develop the mindset to always dream
- Make the time to turn your dream into a reality (even if you only dedicate five minutes a day to work on that dream)
- Find the confidence to step outside of your comfort zone
- Harvest the will-power to turn your positive attitude into a natural way of life
Yes, things will go awry from time to time, but remember the Bible tells us “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” -Jeremiah 29:11
- Keep your faith focused on Him and He will guide your path.
Thank you again Lutheran High School for inviting me into your awesome school. Your school spirit and respect for one-another was impressive.
(to the tune of Jingle Bells)
Oh Jingle Bells, dreams and tales, big goals all the way.
Oh what fun, it was to speak, to a school named Lutheran High…